Window Tint

mechengrkj

I went to Arizona and they said they couldn't do it without pulling the quarter windows out so they sent me to Logan Glass. I had to remove the whole rear interior beforehand and clean all the old butyl rubber off the quarter glass.

Did they remove the old tint or did you have to do it?

My car had no old tint and I cleaned the windows myself before taking it there. My tint looks great, no bubbles or wrinkles. It has a 5 year warranty but I've had friends who have gone to the same guy and 8 years later the tint still looks good. Use invisible glass to clean the tint. For a 140 bucks I got a good deal

That's the same amount I paid, and mine is ten years old, looking great. No need to remove quarter windows, and my hatch window is one piece and perfect. He used a heat gun on a lot of it. Mint. Plus, I've got the top of the windshield done straight across.

How is that possible? They get dirty and you can't use solvent to clean them. I like the option to take mine back once they get dirty and have them redone. And I garontee I can find defects in them. Someoen getting 140 is NOT taking the inside apart and fully cleaning before install.

I never said I paid 140 to have it done. I also cleaned all the windows with a razor before i sent the car to the tint shop. I still got a lifetime warranty and if I saw something not up to my approval I could go back and have it re-done. It's all about the quality of the tint and the craftsmanship I agree a $140 is highly unlikely to last 8 plus years.