Engine and 5 speed for sale together

BeachQuest

Up for sale is the engine from my 1988 Conquest. I have finally decided to bite the bullet and make the swap to a Gen III 4.8 GM V8. The eingine has 180K on it. Still runs perfect with no issues. I am selling it and the transmission. I have photos and a video of it running prior to it's removal. If your serious about wanting it shoot me a message or email and I will send you the photos and video. I will take $1500 for both. If shipping is involved it will be ENTIRELY at the buyers discretion. The following is a list of new parts prior to me removing it. All parts are less than one year old.

Alternator

Bosch O2 Sensor

MAF. Will come with an extra one.

NGK Platinum Spark Plugs (2 Months Old)

Performance Plug Wires

Chrome MSD HO Coil

Rotor Button

Distributor Cap

Distributor (Will include spare)

Injector Clips (Bought off SQC)

Temp Sensor

Valve Cover Gasket

Injector Rebuild

Camshaft Seal

All New Belts

Turbo Gasket Set

If need I can include motor mounts, trans mount, shifter with boot, etc... anything I wont be using after the swap. It will also come with the computer as well. If anyone is interested in the instrument guages I will also be selling those as well.

I'm sure there's more I'm not thinking of atm.

I am going to change my profile but if it doesn't take for the post I now live in Morganton, NC

I'f you have any questions please feel free to ask. storageguy71@gmail.com Thanks for looking.

Edited by BeachQuest

You will not be disappointed with that swap my friend ;) good luck with both the sale and swap

Lol Thanks. I read a Super Chevy article entitled "4.8 vs 5.3 The Little LS Slugfest" I was all in! Cam, Intake, Throttle Body, Head Job (For the car of course :D), Headers, and Borla XR1 racing mufflers = 476 fwhp. I can buy the engine with 60K on it for $650. 300hp stock. Kind of a no-brainer :). Thanks for the comment!

If you don't get a harness with it I highly recommend getting one from psi conversion. Super easy hookup very thorough instructions and customer service is best I've ever had. Saved me alot of time on my swap plus I didn't get a harness with my motor so it was a no brainer to get an aftermarket harness. Plus I hate wiring lol

Hopefully it's not against the rules to mention a non vendor name on here

Edited by LSQuest88