electrical headache 88 quest

So a friend of mine wanted to put a sub in my car for free. So I took it. He installed it himself and everything worked fine. He installed a Sony deck. With amp and sub. Everything worked fine for a little. Then when putting everything back I guess something shorted. I checked all fuses possible. Nothing was blown. The driver dire speaker went out, the clock turns of when doors closed, dash light doesn't work, my door thinks it's open all the time, my auto seat belts don't move, and also when I turn my light on my clock light turns off. I take it that it'll be better to see than to just hear about it but I don't know of any sq guy near me. Thanks for looking hope that's enough info

The unit under the driver's seat is the etacs. It controls a handful of things. Auto seatbelts, delay for the wipers and the dome light, the alarm, and probably a few more things. I don't believe it affects the dash lights or HVAC display, that's usually the dimmer. First thing to do is unhook the amp that he just installed. Sounds' like he tapped in somewhere he shouldn't have. See if anything corrects from that.

Hey if all else fails

start the car or turn key on

then wiggle the last 3 or 4 10amp fuses in the fuse box on the bottom right side.

Sometimes guys jam a wire in these to get power and it seperates the fuse from the terminal.

If your hvac and stuff comes on then you may just have a simple fix in that fuse box.