vacuum line confusion

ramz28

so after the fuel pump has been fixed now working on the vacuum madness.. the egr was removed and blocked off. what vac lines must i have? i have the dist. going to the first port on the row of 3. the other 2 are capped. then theres 2 on the tb and 1 on top where the fuel line go. then i have the canister in front 1 goes into the air box and the other is open. where does the turbo vac line connect? theres the 1 on the ovcp. ive been looking at stock diags but alot of that stuff is either gone or broken. not running a boost controller or bov at the moment. its an 87 so i assume i use the 86 diags. any info thankss

The way I ran my vacuum lines when I deleted the egr is the 2 lines from the charcoal canister I ran to the ported vacuum switch. Then the line from the distributor to the side of the throttle body. I plugged the middle nipple on the base of the throttle body and the one facing the front of the car on the throttle body.Then the bov and boost gauge but that doesn't matter in your application.

didnt see stickers on the hood. ill recheck maybe its covered with dirt.even if i check the sticker that wont show me what i dont need. ive been trying to find the old threads about vac line removal but cant seem to find it

1. PORTED vacuum (only sees vacuum after the butterfly opens, used just for the Dizzy ONLY)

3. MANIFOLD vacuum (full time vacuum but is restricted to about 12 Hg)

2. MANIFOLD vacuum (full time...no restriction, BOV ok))

4. MANIFOLD vaccum (full time, no restrictions, HVAC controls and crusie control, BOV ok (known to be blown-off from boost)

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e82/silverquest/PQ%20manual%20pics/album_pic-12.jpg