88 Starion build

Ffeog1

Well its gotten the best of me and im caving in. Building my Starion motor to push 400hp daily. give or take. As of right now i have my block back from the machine shop bored, honed, hot tanked, decked and crank balanced and polished. New Wiseco's on treated rods. I have a new head on its way and along with it, ARP rod bolt, Gasket set, valve spring, Ajusa head gasket, Timing Set, and some little things from DAD. thanks randy!!

I will be doing my best to keep you posted along the way as i want to help others and even have a nice little thing to look back on in a few years to see the progress. I am going to be use Multi port intake from a MX6 with a custom built flange. I have mega squirt to run it and a BIG turbo to love it. I am gonna try and stay with a clean stock look but with the upgrades to keep her strong. and going fast. I read forums more and more and love the wealth of information you all share with all of us. I Will have some questions along the way but im sure with your help ill get it done. Thanks guys and ill be picture crazy to show you all as i go. I work a full time job putting in 55+ a week so its gonna be a little slow so bear with e please.

post-25985-0-45447500-1397187834_thumb.jpg

post-25985-0-99597600-1397187844_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...