Formerly Stedebani Closed!!!! 4-18-14

wrngwae

I got the trans and diff mounts, both went in perfect. Great stuff, keep up the good work.

Thanks Jeff i hope you liked them. and those are the products i have made. not left overs. so Guys we can and do make good parts at a high level of quality. we have had to scrap parts just for appearance.

You bet Randy! you ever get paypal set up or still on the M.O. thing lol.. i purchased my suspension kit off you.......hahaha funny how this stuff works out some time. lol

lol,,, i got a suspension kit from you

Guys,,, this is still a group buy but i do have some stock,, so if payment is sent and i have it,, i will ship it... right now in stock is a a ton of torque tube mounts, a motor mount set, 2 suspension kits and 3 sets of front sway bar sets.... just so ya know..

As of right now, we do not. were trying to reproduce the base plates right now. Sorry. But we will have them made. because i would like one too lol.

Cusco used to make adjustable camber plates for the Starion/Conquest. I still have a set on my car that I waited 3 months for from the early 1990's...

Camber plate gaskets, what a good idea! Question, is there a black color option? For those of us with fussy tastes.

Funny you should ask........we may be getting in some black........i will keep you informed...........but we would need a minimum order of about $400 to buy the poly.... We can do special orders for color or different shore hardness but, need a minimum order. So pm all your buddys and get a group order. We can see what we can do. but as of right now,,, we are manufaturing what has been the norm.

Edited by wrngwae

Thanks Dale,,,, I added it up at the top. Poly should have shipped today. I havent got a confermation just yet tho. Edited by wrngwae