Oscar's abs delete line

randy

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

^^^there's lots of peeps on here with varying skill sets. Some are master mechanics with years of experience and some are noobs with little or no tools at all. Not cool to make fun of em. It's been said before on here ... parts will sell for what people are willing to pay for them.

You could have made your post informative without the "suckers" comment. And God deserves to have a capital "G"...

^^^there's lots of peeps on here with varying skill sets. Some are master mechanics with years of experience and some are noobs with little or no tools at all. Not cool to make fun of em. It's been said before on here ... parts will sell for what people are willing to pay for them.

You could have made your post informative without the "suckers" comment. And God deserves to have a capital "G"...

I really thank you for the comment i really wanted to respond to that comment but, i just decided to leave it alone because i didn't want the back and fourth.

lol, suckers. for .87 cents you can get a union in the correct thread and double flair.

god bless capitolism.

Well, "suckas" like us prefer to have a little peace of mind, and reliability, plus the clean look this line gives it. I just rerouted my old brake line into a coil that sits next to the int. mani, because I'm not a flair expert, as a matter of fact, have never made a flair in my entire life. Are you gonna be flaring it for me? My coil itself looks sketchy as hell and because it was my first time bending pipe as well, doesn't look perfect, doesn't pass my visual inspection, but hey it worked so I left it. Anyways, now I'm ranting. Just shut up man. Let the guys supporting and keeping our cars on the road at their own expense be. You're clearly not doing much, so just shut up.

I really thank you for the comment i really wanted to respond to that comment but, i just decided to leave it alone because i didn't want the back and fourth.

Youre welcome Randy. had to be said.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...