85 Starion

I like the fact it has low miles, but I don't like the fact it's been sitting for two years. Odds are the engine seals are bunk unless they started every couple of months.

It's an 85.5 very rare. If you could pick it up for under $2500 I'd say still a good deal.

Cheers,

SLim Jim

it looks good but.... the way they painted ALL of the trim is a nasty short cut, who knows what other short cuts were done :blink: blue interior ? :lol: i also don't believe the description in part because to me it sounds like it was thrown together to look pretty ( or tried to ) for a quick sale -_- jmo , intercooled flattys ROCK :D

Yes SIr 85.5 rock. I call them the unicorns...They are magical. Mine runs so good. I had a highly trained shop go through mine, with only 64k miles it runs like new!

I will NEVER sell. I do want an 18g turbo for it so I can shelve the original turbo and give it some more pep in it's step. But on the other hand don't want to mess with it, being uber rare.

Cheers,

SLim Jim

Two of the top three bidders have a history of bidding on a lot different cars. No body is going to steel this one, you will have to out bid his buddy's. You know he could have backed it out in to the sun and taken some better pictures with a better camera. Would be a nice project if a guy could buy it right.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm curious as to the location as I live just minutes from Bethlehem. They recently have tried to put the same car up on the local Craigslist. They/he is asking 3600 for it in the CL ad. Says the same thing - "car's been in the family"

I agree that his feedback does show that he has sold many other cars on eBay, however, in his favor, he doesn't have any negative feedback on the cars he's previously sold. That's a positive. (NO Pun intended)

Edited by techboy