Texas National StarQuest Meet: TSQ 2014

NikoFab

Ok guys,

Now that I've finally gotten the airdams out, it's time to start really honing in on TSQ 2014. There will be announcements and updates on this thread often so keep checking back!

Below are the vehicle ID cards for the car show generously donated by Summit Racing

http://www.nikofab.com/uploads/3/2/3/6/3236317/6630956_orig.jpg

Edited by NikoFab

Almost feel bad asking, especially since I still owe BrazilBoy a donated rear hatch spoiler that I'm running behind on, but any of you vendors that have offered to donate items to TSQ 2014 please shoot me a PM and let me know if you're still on board.

Thanks to Scott and Ronnie who've already sent their donations in!

• Like 1

Ok guys,

Now that I've finally gotten the airdams out, it's time to start really honing in on TSQ 2014. There will be announcements and updates on this thread often so keep checking back!

Below are the vehicle ID cards for the car show generously donated by Summit Racing

http://www.nikofab.com/uploads/3/2/3/6/3236317/6630956_orig.jpg

It looks like we get to add hail damage under outstanding features for my car. I seem to be having some bad luck. Maybe I will be able to get it fixed before the meet and if not I guess I can rock the golf ball look.

It looks like we get to add hail damage under outstanding features for my car. I seem to be having some bad luck. Maybe I will be able to get it fixed before the meet and if not I guess I can rock the golf ball look.

I just realized you're in Allen lol. I used to live in McKinney right off 121...small frickin world!

Edited by NikoFab

I just realized you're in Allen lol. I used to live in McKinney right off 121...small frickin world!

I grew up in Mckinney. I lived off of Eldorado and Hardin really close to 121. I beat the snot out of my quest all over Mckinney for a long time. How long ago did you live there?

I grew up in Mckinney. I lived off of Eldorado and Hardin really close to 121. I beat the snot out of my quest all over Mckinney for a long time. How long ago did you live there?

From 2001 til 2009. I was the GM at Goodhues Woodfire Grille in McKinney Square until I moved back down to Houston.

From 2001 til 2009. I was the GM at Goodhues Woodfire Grille in McKinney Square until I moved back down to Houston.

Wow I lived in mckinney from 97 to 06 and then I moved to allen. It would have been nice to know a local starquester back then.

• 2 weeks later...

A honda guy ehh nobodys perfect lol

Well before that I had three 1G DSM triplets...a '91 Eagle Talon, '96 Eclipse GST, and then a '97 Eclipse GSX swapped to a 1G 6-bolt pushing 396 at the wheel. So I really only took a break with the S2K and then came back when I bought my '86 ESi-R :D

I'm thinking I'm going to trailer my car down the previous weekend so I feel good about running the track. I'll get to see the family before bunch of car family shows up.... :)

Good call sir...and we have some good "know what they're doing" guys who live down here should you have any problems. Donny Hardy lives about ten minutes from the resort, and Tony lives about ten minutes from me. Joe Rivera is a Texas guy and will be here as well.

stop by on your way there for a stretch pit stop and a beer ;) it's customary for those who visit me to leave the longest two black ( single track don't even try -_- ) marks you can

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/images/smilies/3gears.gif

I'm tempted to drive out there just to be a part of it...then drive back lol

Quick Question fellas...If i show up with a big arse trailer with say 4 cars on it.... is there somewhere to park the truck and 53' trailer for the meet???? im sure the hotel isnt going to have room. any body live close that i can park at,,,, or a truck stop? Hey Harry,,,, you will be :o ,,,a 4 turd trailer.