What do you need, Stripping 87 starion

Zdawg

I am in the process of stripping my long dormant project that's cancer has gotten away from me!! I have owned this starion for probably 8 years and drove it very early upon possession. I was planning on building the car but life and other hobbies got in the way!! The car has rusted well beyond economical viability that im sorry to say!! I have the interior stripped and some ele, and other components that i want to keep for when I purchase another car!! I will get pics out later today...

Its black on black, 57k cluster, rear louvers (center only) much of the body is dented or rusted but will get pics later today!!

Or if anyone knows of any parts that are worth some money and worth my time to remove let me know!!

Hope to have this car to scrap in a week being august 6 2013

• Like 1

Are the cowl grilles good? Need the tabs also - price to 44060!

grill cowl is the plastic btw bumper and headlights??

How's the header panel. I'm interested if in good shape. Shipped to 18020. Thanks.

Header panel is plastic were the wipers are??

I would need the steering wheel if it´s in good condition. And the orange sidemarkers. Shipping to germany.

How much is shipping to germany??

Headlight switch assembly and hatch struts to 37763

yes healight switch and hatch struts, how about 45 bucks plus shipped??

Do you have a battery tie down and/or down pipe?

I'll look for battery tie down, and i have stock down pipe where am i shipping to??