Miss yous guys...

sexygomer

Hello ladies and germs. I've been a member for a few years now. I was never a big poster, but I commented every now and then. I moved to Korea in 2010, and have been here ever since. I still have all my cars (in storage) but I miss this. I miss being able to mess with my cars. I especially miss being able to drive them on a (fairly) empty stretch of road. I miss be able to chat with good people of similar interests. Hopefully I'll get to come back home soon, but 'till then, I'll have to live vicariously through pics and stuff. Anywho, that's it really. Keep up the life and the meets until I get back.

I was in Pohang for a while, hope you are doing well. You can always post here and chat with us.

South Korea is not a good place for an auto enthusiast. Modifying cars is illegal there! lol.

I've been to Korea a few times, I enjoyed it...but I got homesick very quickly. Incheon isn't a bad place to be though. I've been to Seoul, Pusan, Ulchin, Yonggwang, Kwangju, etc. Pusan was my favorite.

kev

I came here to teach and study. It has been a great opportunity, but now I'm thoroughly homesick. Since I've been here I've gotten my Master's and met my fiancee, which is the main reason why I'm still here. Kev is definitely right, this is NOT a place for any enthusiast. Even if you did mod your ride, you have nowhere decent to drive it. Hopefully this will be my last year then I can start getting back into what I enjoy. Hopefully I'll get to come to some of the meets instead of just gawking at pictures. I suppose it is as they say, a nice place to visit, but not a place to live. It is always interesting when the North start going bat-schlitz crazy.