LAST ONE! *NEW* HKS LET-M01, Exhaust System

natallica

Damn, I really wish it was tax return season right now. Time to buy some lottery tickets and cross my finger I guess... If I win you'll be hearing from me right away.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Send me one Nate, shipping to 98225, let me know the total. My flatty will roll over 100K here soon running the original exhaust, seems like a nice present for Oscar.

PM'd Sir,

ACT NOW and receive a free set of taillight gaskets with purchase :)

-N8

Done!

Will ship tomorrow Sir, not gonna make it to UPS before 5pm today, so I'll have to drop it off tomorrow!

Thanks so much!

-N8

Edited by natallica

• 4 weeks later...
I'd like to return mine (never out of the box), & repurchase it; so I can get a set of "free tail light gaskets." Afterall, I still have my receipt! :huh:

I'd like to return mine (never out of the box), & repurchase it; so I can get a set of "free tail light gaskets." Afterall, I still have my receipt! :huh:

Sorry Dude, I had to come up with some kind of "limited time offer/incentive" to help move these, hoping that may do it... I'm still sitting on 3 of these so I added a small bonus.

-N8

• 2 weeks later...

What makes your's worth $140 more than these after shipping:

http://autoplicity.c...CFYlFMgodJh4AUg

Just my 2 cents...

1. The link you provide is NOT an HKS LET-MO1 (at least the picture isn't) so I'd check in on that to confirm. Maybe they used a stock photo. The LET-MO1 for the Starion/Conquest is a single exhaust, not double.

2. In the words of the Great Scotty Gibb, I'll always spend a little more to support a fellow SQ'er as opposed to lining the pockets of the big parts houses...if I have the option to. Just something to consider. ;) I bought one of these from Nate and can't wait to install it.

Cheers,

Nick

What makes your's worth $140 more than these after shipping:

http://autoplicity.c...CFYlFMgodJh4AUg

Chances are about 100%, if and when you call them, they'll tell you it's discontinued and no longer available. But I paid more than that for mine and "supposedly" they were the last ones in the US. But, give it a shot. Heck, I'm all about saving money on stuff. But I've learned first hand that most parts for our cars show available on many sites...till you place the order. After all, not even an actual image of the real item, so who knows what would show up on your doorstep.

Just tried to help appropriate them for the selected few that can't find.

-N8

Edited by natallica

Chances are about 100%, if and when you call them, they'll tell you it's discontinued and no longer available. But I paid more than that for mine and "supposedly" they were the last ones in the US. But, give it a shot. Heck, I'm all about saving money on stuff. But I've learned first hand that most parts for our cars show available on many sites...till you place the order. After all, not even an actual image of the real item, so who knows what would show up on your doorstep.

Just tried to help appropriate them for the selected few that can't find.

-N8

I've ordered from the site before so I know they are legit and they have just stock photos of items meaning it may not be the picture of the actual item, but they say they have 8 in stock.

Then, by all means, contact them and buy from them.

I found, what I thought at the time, was a deal so I bought all that were available (which was 8 at the time, 7 by the time I got the cash together).

Not really sure to what extent the trashing of ones "for sale" thread is going to do, and legit or not, just because their site says "in stock" doesn't necessarily make it so.

But whatever, doesn't make a difference to me.

-N8

Edited by natallica

I bought them from Natallica, and I feel comfortable knowing it will get to me. He does a lot for the sq community guys, give him a break. He can sell them at whatever price he wants, and I'm sure he isn't doing it to make a quick buck. If the price was unreasonable, I wouldn't have bought, and neither would the other people. I did my research on cheaper options before buying, and I made the right choice by going with Natallica.

I remember when i used to get these things for $160 directly from HKS and was still able to buy the OFF ROAD full exhaust system for under 300. Kind of regret selling it (downpipe to tailpipe OFF ROAD).

I still the color flyer and HKS dealer catalog with prices of all their items - 1990 prices. I'll post pics when i dig them up.

My friend's car was used for the testing of the HKS AIC, EVC, Compressor Bypass valve, and degreed cam that never went into production.

will pics before the end of the month - along with pics from the 1987 turbo Magazine w/starion on cover (have a copy in mint cond.)

Sorry Dude, I had to come up with some kind of "limited time offer/incentive" to help move these, hoping that may do it... I'm still sitting on 3 of these so I added a small bonus.

-N8

​Guess it's not like shopping @ Walmart eh? Do you @ least have your own "Natallamartians?" ;) Edited by kidjc

Then, by all means, contact them and buy from them.

I found, what I thought at the time, was a deal so I bought all that were available (which was 8 at the time, 7 by the time I got the cash together).

Not really sure to what extent the trashing of ones "for sale" thread is going to do, and legit or not, just because their site says "in stock" doesn't necessarily make it so.

But whatever, doesn't make a difference to me.

-N8

I see too many people trying to make a quick buck on owners.