Mesquite "3" Caravan Thread

^ 9 hours but yeah. Last time the Norcal group left Wednesday night and gets there Thursday morning. I haven't talked to anyone yet but im assuming we'll be doing the same thing.

Thats why we get there a day early. Thursday night party on the strip!

We deffinitly are going to leave Thursday night and arrive to Vegas in the morning for check in on friday. Maybe Friday would be a good time for a few of us to go drifting??? And Friday night we can party on the strip!!! Then head up to mesquite Saturday morning?

• 2 weeks later...

SoCal Starquests Unite! Who's down to leave Friday at 5-6? I'll bring the tools... ^_^ Cruzin' then Boozin' for sure!

1.Convette

2.louswheel01

3.chassispuke

4.schaffman

5.?

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll252/Project88Starion/HalfBaked_zps52643d4c.jpg

Edited by MPGorBOOST

4 weeks from right now i'll be loaded up and ready to ROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL west...car is still at the body shop getting prep work...with no motor or trans.......or interior :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

it'll be an effin miracle if i have it finished :mellow:

GIT R DONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SoCal Starquests Unite! Who's down to leave Friday at 5-6? I'll bring the tools... ^_^ Cruzin' then Boozin' for sure!

1.Convette

2.louswheel01

3.chassispuke

4. Ari -----------------will be going as well.

5.?

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll252/Project88Starion/HalfBaked_zps52643d4c.jpg

Hey All,

Looking forward to meeting up with everyone! For those of you running through Barstow on Friday eve, we wanted to see if there's any interest in stopping at the Micky D's in Barstow. Give our cars a chance to cool off, fill up, shoot the shkittles. Let me know. I'll be working on a schedule for meet up times this week. I'll be heading to Los Angeles mid afternoon/early evening the 20th to meet up with some of yous on the caravan list. Please PM me your Friday day schedule to see what works out best for everyone. Let's plan ahead of time so we can roll in style! Mesquite 13' is going to be epic! :D

-Robert

I hope its not 115 degrees the whole way there. Gonna suck

Yea mang one of my concerns to , i'm praying for a early cool down this year for all of us brave souls who have no a/c . we've lucked out on always having fantastic weather in the past and hope the luck continues . :)

extenze forecast sayin 95ish.. not too bad I guess. Might be down for leaving later on in the day friday. On a side note, I'm planning on taking a little detour on the way back to the Hoover Dam. Havent been since I was a kid and want to get some good shots of that car while we are there.