Post PF Mini Meet and greet

BC_99

Im going to host a mini meet here at my house/shop again this year for any local to Charlotte NC SQers, and any folks that are leaving PF and want to swing through this area. I don't have a very large house but I do have one spare bedroom and a couple of couches and a couple of recliners. I do also have a shop with lots of floor space and a big yard for anyone that wants to throw up a tent. There will be plenty of food and drinks available as well as the good company of other friendly SQ loving guys and gals. Please feel free to PM me or post up here if you would like to attend or just ask more questions.

Last year some of the guys that came by, met me at the race shop where I work for a personalized tour of our facility and then we went to my house for the meet. This year, I went ahead and took vacation Monday and Tuesday so we could have the meet Monday and anyone who wanted to,could carpool to the race shop and check it out on Tuesday after everyone was up and about. Im pretty much open for anything, so let me know and come enjoy some hot food and cold beverages and good company.

Cheers,

BC_99

Edited by BC_99

OUuu... Ouuu... Jerry, wouldn't miss it for the world Britt; & Thanx! I was so worried I'd have to be back to leave on another trip that there wouldn't be time? That got rearranged today, so "I'm so excited... I just can't hide it... Ouu, Ouu, A Ouu!" What time on Monday Britt? Can we bring anything dude? :D

OUuu... Ouuu... Jerry, wouldn't miss it for the world Britt; & Thanx! I was so worried I'd have to be back to leave on another trip that there wouldn't be time? That got rearranged today, so "I'm so excited... I just can't hide it... Ouu, Ouu, A Ouu!" What time on Monday Britt? Can we bring anything dude? :D

Any time you guys want to start showing up will be fine with me. Probably gonna spend most of the morning cleaning up around here and there to get ready, but whenever you get here is good with me.

BTW, For anyone that may need it, my address is:

5117 Roberta Rd

Concord NC 28027

BC_99

• 2 weeks later...
Let me say this about that: Those who chose, those that just couldn't make it, "Y'ALL MISSED A Great Time!" Britt is definitely "A Host & a half!"... @ the very least! Gonna post something later, just got up from the trip back. Britt, THANK You for everything! Just heads up to all members here: If he indeed "offers,"... @ any time to open up his place, "HIS SHOP!" (Big Time DROOL!!!!!!), to y'all... JUMP ON IT! He & his wife, & I MUST also mention "Donut, & LugNut," are "The Best!" Also the "Home" of the: "Monster Burger!" I had a GREAT Time dude! More to come, & THANX Britt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!