Anybody know how to get a hold of Bag-O-Chips

RWDAddict

I have his work cell number but I guess he doesn't work at the same company anymore. We did a transaction a while back and he still has a Starion head that he said he would build and still owes me roughly $600. I finally have my garage built which is what I was waiting for before I started to put the Starion back together and now his number doesn't work. Any help would be appreciated.

Haha, he finally get that thing running yet? Thanks for the PM Johnny, I hadn't talked to him over text in a few months and last we talked he was jumping phone numbers. Hope to have my baby running strong on the road again after 10 long years.

I facebook messaged him, I've been to his house in Round Lake before too. Last I heard he was living in Rockford for a job and my head was put in storage. It's been a day now since I FB'd him and still nothing. Hopefully he's just busy, really nice guy, went fishing together.

Sent him a FB message on the 26th with still no response. He owes me a finished head and $600. The deal was he was going to get the head ready to install and if he was short on cash I was going to have him help me get it running and i'd just call the $600 even. More than a fair deal, that was back in Feb when it was still too cold. Now my garage is done and the weather is nice. Now I can't get a hold of him and I'm short a head on making my car run, plus the $600. Really getting frustrated.