please help me im a new owner and my fuel injectors arn't getting any ground?

If you you see something that doesnt look right to you take the best picture of it you can and post it. Being 17 I assume your automotive knowledge isnt the greatest. Also your wire at the injectors is going to show voltage all the time. The computer will supply a ground to the injector for the length of time that it wants it to fire. First thing is jump in your car and while turning it over and watch the tachometer. If it is getting a cranking signal the needle should jump a little.

yes it has a md109 knock senson and the wiring harness is pulled apart but a guy on here is selling one with the knock sensor and the relay I think I should buy it will make my life easer than trying to go and take the whole harness apart. and it has a mass air flow sensor but it don't go to the car and its wired wrong.

' "it" has a mass air flow sensor', what is the "it" in that sentence? (i can't tell what you're talking about) and why doesnt the air flow sensor go to the car?

"its" wired wrong, WHAT is wired wrong, the sensor on your car or the sensor on the harness you're considering buying? you gotta try and be more specific in your descriptions, it's hard enough trying to troubleshoot.

all the starions/conquests have knock sensors, so I don't see why you're bring up this issue.

if you want to install a used harness instead of troubleshooting your existing harness, then go ahead. just don't necessarily expect that solve your problems. you could have multiple issues wrong with the car.

have you tried posting on the other forums here to see if there's anyone on this site who is local to do you knows how to troubleshoot ?

im not sure if the computer is bad either. I bought a 88 computer and it still didn't work. and the mass air flow sensor but I think its different because the harness has 6 wires and the plug wired into the mass air flow sensor has 7 wires. and the wiring harness I want is all original just so u know. I don't know if its the ecm or a sensor somewhere.

hmm, my memory might be a little wrong, but i thought at the starion air flow meters all had the same connector. is the 7th wire just an extra ground wire or something? how many terminals does the connector have?

I think we're really getting off track in fixing your problem. since you don't want to deal with fixing your harness, you can go ahead and get another harness installed. but you're going to have to compare the wiring diagrams to make sure everything is the same at the ECU connector.

there's not really a lot of to these cars, and they are almost all the same set up with just slight variations.

at this point, i feel like you haven't responded with any results from your troubleshooting. so, there's no much more we can do.

I'm going to start using a list format so that you can respond by number.

1. what sort of multimeter do you have?

2. do you know how to read a wiring diagram?

3. was the car ever running under it's own power while in your possession?

4. what experience have you had in automotive repair?

5. please list all the extra or replacement fuel injection parts you currently have (extra ECU? extra air flow meter? extra distributor?)

6. how did you determine that the injectors aren't being grounded?

• 4 weeks later...

I give up.

if you can't do something as simple as troubleshoot your injectors, there's not a chance in hell you're gonna a new manifold to work or get a blow-through carb to work without exploding your engine.

sell your car to someone with enough ability to troubleshoot it. you got in over your head, learn from it, take a loss and sell the car before it's damaged anymore.