WTB Conquest/Starion

Roush

Check it out. It can be driven to FL very easy. The price is not firm. If you want it, PM me.

http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=136408

[rant] I just sold my RC51. The kid I sold it to has just all out disrespected it, and does not deserve to own a fitty-one. He has dropped it something like 8 times in 2 years. One of the Sato pipes fail off the other day, while he was riding. The coupling was cracked from one of his many get-offs. When he told me, I dropped the phone. [/rant]

I've got a '87 in Lakewood, WA that I've been working on getting transported to me here in McCordsville, IN but I can't seem to catch a break in doing so! It's complete, and I was starting to scuff n sand the (8 baby finger sized) dings before my Grandmother passed May 2010 so I moved from Washington back home to Indy, and am struggling to either sell it or get it shipped here to me? I've got pictures of it on Facebook since I'm having trouble loading them on SQC Send me a email...> rdbaughiichopper@aol.com Robert a.k.a. WARPSPEEDER

Check it out. It can be driven to FL very easy. The price is not firm. If you want it, PM me.

http://www.starquest...howtopic=136408

[rant] I just sold my RC51. The kid I sold it to has just all out disrespected it, and does not deserve to own a fitty-one. He has dropped it something like 8 times in 2 years. One of the Sato pipes fail off the other day, while he was riding. The coupling was cracked from one of his many get-offs. When he told me, I dropped the phone. [/rant]

I'm actually trying to sell my rc51, had a couple buyers fall through, was thinking about putting that towards a Conquest build... Any more info on your car?

Edited by Roush

• 1 month later...
Im a long way from Florida, but I have two of them here in Utah. My 87 Quest is a driver. It is Eiger Silver that has new paint and I swapped out all red leather interior for a black one. It can be seen in one of my posts. I also have an 89 Starion that I am using for a donor car, missing the front bumper and air dam. It has a six bolt rear axle under it. Shoot me a message if youre interested in traveling this far for one. I dont want to get rid of either, but I may need to get sell both of them to pay for some medical bills I just aquired.

Im a long way from Florida, but I have two of them here in Utah. My 87 Quest is a driver. It is Eiger Silver that has new paint and I swapped out all red leather interior for a black one. It can be seen in one of my posts. I also have an 89 Starion that I am using for a donor car, missing the front bumper and air dam. It has a six bolt rear axle under it. Shoot me a message if youre interested in traveling this far for one. I dont want to get rid of either, but I may need to get sell both of them to pay for some medical bills I just aquired.

What alls missing from the 89' and how much are you asking?

What alls missing from the 89' and how much are you asking?

The 89 is simply a roller. Missing front bumper and air dam along with radiator and intercooler. I have a large front mount intercooler you could have if you wanted it. The previous owner did some sort of chop job on the bumper mounting brackets. The mounting points on the subframe rails are hacked, but you could still make it work if you wanted to restore the vehicle for the road. I have the engine in pieces for the 89. The transmission and almost all the other parts are with the car. I will try to get you some photos tomorrow when I am back up in Salt Lake City. I would just throw in all of the engine pieces I have still, if you wanted it. If I sell just the 89 I would let it go for around $500.00

If you want a much nicer car my 87 Quest is in alot better shape. I would sell you both of them for $3500.00

The 89 is simply a roller. Missing front bumper and air dam along with radiator and intercooler. I have a large front mount intercooler you could have if you wanted it. The previous owner did some sort of chop job on the bumper mounting brackets. The mounting points on the subframe rails are hacked, but you could still make it work if you wanted to restore the vehicle for the road. I have the engine in pieces for the 89. The transmission and almost all the other parts are with the car. I will try to get you some photos tomorrow when I am back up in Salt Lake City. I would just throw in all of the engine pieces I have still, if you wanted it. If I sell just the 89 I would let it go for around $500.00

If you want a much nicer car my 87 Quest is in alot better shape. I would sell you both of them for $3500.00

Ah ok

I'm actually trying to sell my rc51, had a couple buyers fall through, was thinking about putting that towards a Conquest build... Any more info on your car?

Sorry, I didnt keep up with this thread, have had too much going on. My car is an 88 MPI 5-speed, with no sunroof. Right now, it's in RI, but it will be headed to NC at the end of the week. PM me if you want to know specs. MOst of the info on the car is listed in on the thread. Click the link above to see pics.

OH ok i thougth i meet you before there is a guy that has 2 red conquest one is on blocks and the other i seen him driving. he works at a pawn shop on gg parkway

Oh ok, no my Dad has a red with white stripe flatbody, we had another white narrowbody for a while and I used to have the black widebody...

Oh ok, no my Dad has a red with white stripe flatbody, we had another white narrowbody for a while and I used to have the black widebody...

i did meet you a long time ago one of the conquest had mustang rims. naples armature down town.