possible meet at my house

I'm always in for a meet at your house, Charlie. I was goin to start planning one my self but wanted to wait til u had one first. I think the 6 or 13th of July would be good. Still have time to get cars ready and get time off of work. But I'm good for any Saturday really Edited by starquestJOE

ok "gentlemen" the meet will take place july 20th cant wait to see everyone, and maybe meet some other members! I guess I will have the same menu if that's good with everyone, suggestions welcome! will someone please start a list of who will be attending so I can get an idea of how many im cooking for, don't want to leave anybody hungry!!!,but don't want a lot of leftovers either. see you soon charlie

Looking like its gonna be a 4hr ride for me.

Maybe I'll crash at a hotel over night.

Really hoping I can get this in.

I have a full house but if you have a sleeping bag the garage is available or a tent I have a large yard complete with bonfire area! this offer applies to everybody! charlie

Looking like its gonna be a 4hr ride for me.

Maybe I'll crash at a hotel over night.

Really hoping I can get this in.

I will likely camp out overnight and enjoy a campfire with you. it's about a 4 hour drive for me too. Not that going and coming home in one day has ever stopped me before but I believe last time I said I'd hang out next time

P.S. Nice quoting Charlie ;)

Edited by psu_Crash

I will likely camp out overnight and enjoy a campfire with you. it's about a 4 hour drive for me too. Not that going and coming home in one day has ever stopped me before but I believe last time I said I'd hang out next time

P.S. Nice quoting Charlie ;)

Sounds good Mike. Going to make my way down hopefully.

Really wish I could make it Charlie, keep miss'n what I understand is a great time, & it's so local for me. I'm gonna be w/ what lil family is left (old time) travel'n back to the ole Farmhouse, etc. Memories, it's been a Long Time, & @ this point in life: "Needed!" Enjoy, have a great time! :)