GB for SQ Garageline.com wheel spacers $180.00!!!

I have a special offer for the Starquest community that shouldn't be overlooked!

Garageline.com (A TurboXs sister company) is offering the Starquest community a killer deal on a set of 4 hub centric wheel spacers!

These spacers have the quality and exceptional price you desire and will give your Starquest that stanced aggressive look you are looking for!!!

Please check out my thread in the FS section for pictures!

http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=136917&st=0#entry1350670

We need at least 5 buyers to offer this unbeatable pricing!

$180.00 shipped to anywhere in the Continental USA

for the set of 4 spacers!!!

This group buy will end on 05/20/2013 so hurry up and reserve your spacers today!!!

20mm & 25mm spacers are avaialable for the Starquest!

When signing up please choose the size (s) you would like and please email your requests to sales@garageline.com and to setup payment.

You may also choose to order 2× 22mm and 2× 25mm

*Please note that the spacers are backordered till the end of this month but are definetly worth the wait!*

For technical questions please email me at hotsideperformance@gmail.com

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

Edited by nextgenquest

@ Jayro, Thats a really good price! but does that price include shipping???........do those spacers come with a lifetime warranty???..........Ours do and we are in the United States and are readily available if you need a replacement! We also sell them individually in case one is destroyed do to accidents and what not. We also won't make you send back the spacer (s) for warranty claims right away holding you and your Starquest up! For a few extra dollars you have peace of mind and great customer service. Ebay sellers tend to lack United States support and CS. Edited by nextgenquest

Yeah, jayro is right. I just bought a couple sets, they average about $50-$60 for a pair, hubcentric with oem threaded studs. Usually, shipping is free.