Parts: air canisters, computers, tranny, rear end, 89 rear seat belt decks, Much more

Lance_S

If you still have the 89 rear end whats the shipping to 78415 and do you have a picture? Thanks

Rocket,

Shipping is around $90.00 it is actually cheaper to go ground FedEx than greyhound.

Let me know if that works for you.

Thks,

Lance

In need of the transmission. Price shipped to 18020. Thanks.

Project,

Shipping via greyhound is $100.00 for the tranny.

Let me know what you want to do.

Thks,

Lance

Rocket,

Shipping is around $90.00 it is actually cheaper to go ground FedEx than greyhound.

Let me know if that works for you.

Thks,

Lance

Do you know what condition it's in or miles? I'm assuming a 99 will fit a 98?

Rocket,

Yes, it's an LSD. I don't know the miles on this one, but they don't go bad very often. You won't replace the rear end like you would axles or the transmissions. It's always been stored in the garage, it hasn't been sitting outside. and the guy I bought it from also stored it inside. It's in good shape.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

sorry to post but this is getting old.

bought a tranny from Lance... well, i thought i did at least...

4 days after sending paypal, i message him to make sure payment was received.

4 days later i receive this message

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greg,

So this one might top one of my more foolish moments in history. I had a parts car that I was sending to the crusher, with it I had a bad tranny that needed to go to the junk yard. I also had the good one, which was my backup. When I sent the car to the crusher, I threw what I thought was the bad tranny in the back, as you can by now imagine, I threw in the wrong tranny. Before I took the tranny to fedex to send it off to you, I pulled the pan, just to make sure it was the right one and what I found was a broken third gear, it was the old one.

So first of all, I am terribly sorry, what a stupid mistake on my part. Second of all, I will send you a refund for the full amount this afternoon.

Please accept my sincerest apologies.

Sincerely,

Lance

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...it's now 16 days after Lance said he'd refund my paypal, but i still haven't received it.

a refund and return messages would be cool.

greg