1985 Starion with 29k in Central NJ

BeansNJ

Why are you putting big money into if you're trying to sell it? The stuff you have listed is not small potatoes, and, honestly, that particular car is probably worth more completely original. You're going to have to just wait for the right buyer. Try listing in a collectors publication ... like Hemmings or something.

• 3 weeks later...

Why are you putting big money into if you're trying to sell it? The stuff you have listed is not small potatoes, and, honestly, that particular car is probably worth more completely original. You're going to have to just wait for the right buyer. Try listing in a collectors publication ... like Hemmings or something.

That's true man. Well I just had ran into some fuel issues and I ended up going more into than I thought.

I'm not looking forward to having the Starion for winter AT ALL here in New Jersey so I'm hoping to trade for a mildly built 2g GSX or TSi AWD.

• 4 weeks later...

http://cnj.craigslist.org/cto/4075036204.html

Newest post. Price is 4099 OBO. Balance shaft removed, new fuel tank and injectors and few other things. I'll have my 16g and intercooler in soon but the price will go up.

Someone please make me an offer!! Car has 030,2XX miles right now. Drive it every other day. Runs wonderful! May track it at Englishtown actually..

908-977-5822 if anyone is interested.. Also would take trades!!

http://cnj.craigslis...3944047201.html

^Newest CL post.

I STILL HAVE IT. AT THE SHOP NOW getting built.

16G (20g wheel), IC (Finally), HARD PIPES, INTAKE, FUEL TANK (New), CLUTCH Not sure which yet)

I want $5k when it's back out in another week or so.

908-977-5822 if interested.

Good Luck w/ your sale, probably not gonna be someone from here though; we've seen the pics, prices go up & down, back & forth. Really wish you the best, but as said above somewhere... you're gonna just have to hit the right "to die for" buyer to claim that kinda money for it. ;)

If there's any significant rust on the car, the mileage is moot. Engines and running gear are relatively easy to find, rust free bodies on the other hand are getting VERY rare. You should expect between $1500-2500 maximum for the running car with rust issues. If you fix the rust right and there are no other issues with the car, you can expect $3500-4500 for a PRISTINE car.

• 2 weeks later...

http://cnj.craigslist.org/cto/4075036204.html

Asking $3200. Someone from over here on the forums should take it off my hands for $2500 during early October so I can get something AWD for winter. Car's running great, call, text or email me for more pics/info. Car has 030,3xx miles now.

Martinfsantiago@gmail.com

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...