1986 Misubishi Starion Conquest TSi parts for sale

CharlesBrinkley

I have a 1986 Mitsubishi Starion car that I am parting out...You can view the car at this link...http://richmond.craigslist.org/pts/3710803488.html. The listing explains everything...I do accept paypal and some parts can be shipped...You must allow time for parts to be removed. The only bad part on vehicle is oil pump. Again view listing for parts that are available...will be available until nothing but frame left! I can be reached at 804-218-6120 Thanks Chuck Note: My direct email is graphitedude@gmail.com Feel free to view my Ebay feedback under user name Graphitedude.

hi im interested in the following parts. the centerconsole pocket lid. (the arm rest one.) the front antisway bar brackets and bushings (the ones that are bolted to the frame) and the taillights if they are not cracked and beat up. and also the rear taillight cover on the inside (the carpeted one.) please let me know if you have these available.

• 3 weeks later...
Front air dam? Left rear spoiler piece? Header panel? Grill? Right front fender marker light? Headlights? Prices please? And shipped to Kansas! Building an 88 I'm a newbie so warn me if I'm trying to purchase non compatible parts if u would. I think they will wok for me Thank you. --Don. My phone. 3162998196 text is best Edited by Smileyboost