Anyone in NJ w/ an 87+ Starion/Conquest?

tux

I kinda need to look at electrical wiring near battery under the hood to make sense of what I need to fix yet and what goes where. Had electrical fire quite some time ago.

Thanks

Andy

Hi Shelby,

Ya I know, I know... i gave up on my stock wiring for a while and wired in my AEM ecu. All this other junk that's cooked is for ACCY.

I've done tests w/ a bench supply to make sure my wiring for the AEM is good and the ECU functions.

But the factory ACCY wiring is still a little hosed. I've got everything replaced with either factory or brand new labeled wiring... the only issue is I have like 3 wires or so that I don't know how /where they originally hooked up.

Looking at someone's car would be easiest I think.

Gotcha, I have a ton of stuff going on in the next couple weeks including getting that car de-winterized. I'll see if I can get it out and ready by next weekend but that's a longshot. I'll let you know when it's all ready to go and I have some time to meet up.

Here's an example of something I'm trying to locate

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p77/opticledilusi0n/question-1.png

This picture was stolen from a thready by mr 19cturbo

I have easily what is labeled A.

I can't for the life of me find the wire labeled B.

Does this wire run into the relay box ? does it pop out of what appears to be a harness in the picture ? Who knows, nobody that's who :)

After hours and hours and hours of chasing wires around w/ tone generators, continuity testers, and a bench power supply. I have confirmed what everything is for and that everything works, except for 2 things

Still can't figure out what is "B" in that picture, and my headlights don't work. Pop-ups pop up, but no light.

So I'll probably still need to look at a car