NikoFab D2 COILOVERS: GP Closed

NikoFab

Heya Niko,

I poked around on the D-2 website a bit and couldnt find any info, so I'll just ask you, and maybe you can ask the contact person you've been dealing with thru them....

Does D2 make any coilover kits for a 1965 Mustang? Its my other project and Im hoping to get a nice suspension upgrade for it.

Maybe I can help move this GP along if I go for a 2 part order since I am working on both cars. ;) I took your hint...anyone else?

BC_99

Heya Niko,

I poked around on the D-2 website a bit and couldnt find any info, so I'll just ask you, and maybe you can ask the contact person you've been dealing with thru them....

Does D2 make any coilover kits for a 1965 Mustang? Its my other project and Im hoping to get a nice suspension upgrade for it.

Maybe I can help move this GP along if I go for a 2 part order since I am working on both cars. ;) I took your hint...anyone else?

BC_99

PM sent sir

Ok fellas,

We have ten on the list. I have already talked with my rep at D2, and they have plenty of sets in stock and ready to go. I know some of you are/were waiting on tax returns and/or a paycheck or two in order to get payments in. As such, I suggest us setting a target order date for 5/1/13. Please let me know if this works for you guys.

Cheers,

Nick

Edited by NikoFab

Gentlemen,

The Lexan Texan is on the job for you guys as I always try to be. I have an in on D2 Racing RS Edition coilovers. Ten sets ordered and I can get you $899.00 shipped to the lower 48 states.

Please post here or PM me if interested.

Cheers,

Nick

NikoFab

Phone: 281.627.6683

Email & Paypal: nikofabsales@gmail.com

Interested:

1. BC_99

2. scott87star

3. 383chevelle

4. 383chevelle ('71 240Z)

5. CodyQuest88 - paid in full 3/9/13 (899.00)

6. wolfsquest

7. jes86

8. AshyBone

9. RonnieJ

10. nugget43

From what I understand, much like the MK1 coilovers, you have to modify the front spindles for these D2 coilovers as well. Who does the fab work?

From what I understand, much like the MK1 coilovers, you have to modify the front spindles for these D2 coilovers as well. Who does the fab work?

The end user has to do it or take it to a shop. I will be doing my own.

That is correct...the end user does the work or gets it done. I'll be doing my own too.

Here's two great threads that will help you out...

http://www.starquest...howtopic=115107

http://www.starquest...howtopic=109072

Cheers,

Nick

Edited by NikoFab