Anyone with Nissan 300ZX experience?

Ono

I'm looking at buying one and was curious to see if anyone here has had any first hand experience with them as far as, are they maintenance monsters, reliable if properly maintained, was your experience with it good or bad etc. The car I'm looking at is claimed to be pretty near perfect.

The pics looks good, but as you know, you never really know until your standing there looking at it.

Super Clean Pearlescent White

1993 Nissan 300ZX 2+2 Coupe with rear seat.

3.0l High Output V6 VG30DE Motor

139k original miles

5 Speed Manual

HID Halo High Output LED Headlights

Slightly built pushing 300hp to the rear wheels, serious sleeper.

Gets plenty of head turns, and is a complete looker.

Car is flawless, body is straight and narrow no dents dings or scratches, everything works!

Power Locks

Power Mirrors

Power Windows

Power Steering

Fully Loaded

Cruise Control

Tilt Wheel

A/C, Heat

Pearl White with matching Beige and Brown Two Tone Leather Interior with 300ZX badges on Seats.

Stock bucket racing seats with lumbar and indent side features.

Aftermarket JVC Headunit with iPod,USB, Aux, MP3, and CD.

Kenwood Speakers all around, also have a Memphis Mojo Subwoofer to throw in for full asking price.

Heat blows hot, AC blows cold, all gauges turn signals and instrument cluster panels work.

T-Top roof with tint.

Full limo tint all around.

Passes inspection no problem.

Recent oil change, tranny flush, and differential service.

280 dollar brake job done last month, new calipers, rotors, and pads all around.

Serviced clutch including new release bearing, Clutch Master Cylinder, and Clutch Slave Cylinder with new fluid, and clutch has been completely rebled, and is perfect.

The car runs amazing, and pulls hard and fast. And is very fun to drive.

I also have TEIN coil over springs to throw on the car to drop it about 2 inches, and also have VELOX Flight 18in rims, to go with it.

The car is beautiful, their getting very hard to find, especially in this condition.

This is a one owner, garage kept and very well maintained car.

Have title in hand, ready to go.

Come take a test drive and you won't be disappointed.

Would be perfect for an experienced driver for work or school, gets about 27 mpg and pushes 300hp all day long and is completely fully loaded.

I love this car, but I'm looking for something different now, open to trades, any reasonable offer, the car has been meticulously well maintained and is worth every penny, but I am very negotiable.

Thanks!

Edited by Ono

If the deal is good, buy it. I have a 93 Convertible, and I love that car as much, if not more than my SQs.

As long as you keep up with the maintenence it will be an awesome car. You don't even have to keep up with the maintenence religiously... not like SQs. I would say the z32's are leaps and bounds above the SQs as far as reliability. The only issues I've had with mine are a battery that died, and coil pack issues. I've lost 2 coil packs in the 4 years I've owned it. Solved that problem by buying 6 used coil packs for $100 on ebay, and keep them as spares.

Good cars, if a bit painful to work on if your hands are bigger than your average female. VG motors are great.

Personally... z31>z32 all day any day.

Yeah, the engine bays are packed tight which can make tem a pain to work on, but luckily, they are reliable enough that you should rarely have to.