WTB: Fog lights(x2), Window trim, Mirror's(x2)

StarionJA83

Hey

Im down here in Australia and its hard to find parts for our narrow body so i'm looking for this if anyone can help

2 sets of foglights with bezels in good condion, ( no cracks )

2 sets of window trim on the outside, looking for non sun damaged/shrinked or out of shape

2 sets of electric mirrors, 1 set i need the whole wiring harness including the switch for a conversion

1 double din stereo surround with a single down the bottom, I have a casset player in mine still...

If anyone could help it would be great, send me a pm.

Cheers, Brock ;)

Edited by StarionJA83

Thanks for the help guys! johnny you have a pm, i have found the other set from the wrecking link you posted, he also has the switch and wiring harness to go with the mirrors which is great, All i'm chasing now is 2 sets of window outside trim that has no shrink, i would try to get these from the same person instead of two different sellers but if you do have a set pm or reply, i will be interested. Thanks guys.

Brock

Thanks everyone, I have found the fog lights and mirrors so far, i'm still chasing the outside window trims if anyone has any. Also does anyone have a stereo surround like this lying around they want to sell? i just need that one section not the whole console.

http://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z388/starionkiller/parts%20for%20sale/2013-01-09190437.jpg

Thanks. Brock

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks everyone, I have found the fog lights and mirrors so far, i'm still chasing the outside window trims if anyone has any. Also does anyone have a stereo surround like this lying around they want to sell? i just need that one section not the whole console.

http://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z388/starionkiller/parts%20for%20sale/2013-01-09190437.jpg

Thanks. Brock

I have one..