G54B Swaps Fourm

Lizzord30

Is their a Place for G54B swaps? Like To a Mighty Max, Montero, or any other car putting the turbo G54B into it? With their being soooooooo many fourms Feel hesitant to add more but seams like this is one of the few that should actually be here.

Doesnt one of the long timers moderate or host a MM forum?? I think Shelby or maybe Indiana.....I cant remember, but I have seen a link for the site and it had alot of what you are talking about.

BC_99

edit...Jimmy would know for sure since he used to have that MPI g54 MM. Maybe check with him.

Edited by BC_99

There's other forums for trucks that had g54b's in them, like 4x4wire.com or mightyram50.net(which Tye hosts).

As far as "turbo swaps", there's practically no difference vs an SQ... not enough for another subforum in my opinion. We already have the engine swappers section "Transplanting the engine into or out of a starquest? Discuss the nitty gritty details here." Also, almost any question about the engine mechanicals/wiring could be answered in the VM/AVM or even MPI sections.

We have the "The Other Addiction" section for non-sq vehicles, and they would fit perfect in there if you're looking for a showroom.

-Robert