New conquest owner

Dizzlemcfizz

Hello everybody! I just got my '88 conquest tsi probably about a month ago. Its in rough shape but slowly coming together thanks to some members here on the site! I've always seen these cars in shows and such and loved them but never got to truely love them till I got this guy. Thanks for letting me join your site!

Hello everybody! I just got my '88 conquest tsi probably about a month ago. Its in rough shape but slowly coming together thanks to some members here on the site! I've always seen these cars in shows and such and loved them but never got to truely love them till I got this guy. Thanks for letting me join your site!

Um lets see its got 104k miles pretty smooth running engine, so far ive replaced the alt, batt, belts, spark plugs, water pump, and all the gaskets (head, oil pan, etc). Its a 5 speed manual. The interior is shot most of the the back interior pieces are either cracked or mia the center armrest is cracked completely,in half I dont know how :s but the dash is in good shape kinda weird. The original seats are gone (on a search for new ones black leather) the racing seats the previous owner put in are ripped up pretty bad. Its got most of the original paint except the hood, which is primer (looks like the po took off the hood scoop?). Its an electrical nightmare all lights work but if you turn on the headlights the left side taillight just doesnt work at all been troubleshooting grounds and such. ive got a lot of work ahead of me think thats all I know bout it for now. I posted pics of it on the other post it created for some reason same title.

Will do I have all the manuals downloaded they are a life saver in trying to figure out all the grounds and relays.

Where can you download the manuals? Thanks in advance! Edited by BeachQuest

• 2 months later...