Custom offset wheels for sale.

jes86

Since the car is jacked the wheel is more flush than when in a settled position. Considering this I think the spacing is just about right. If I hadn't already bought wheels I would have considered these.

I have seen them posted somewhere before, & although I liked the wheels, I felt/still believe, even when settled they look way out there? I don't think dropping the car down will set the wheels further inside?... I was think'n just the opposite? Wish I new for sure, as I think they are rather nice. Perhaps a bit high on price though. ;)

Sorry it took so long to reply..... The wheels fit nice. My car is stock height at the moment. Fronts (17x8 +6mm) clear with a wide range of tires. Rears (17x10 -6mm) I test fitted a 285/40r17. They clear the spring perch and didn't hit the fender. -Jes

I have seen them posted somewhere before, & although I liked the wheels, I felt/still believe, even when settled they look way out there? I don't think dropping the car down will set the wheels further inside?... I was think'n just the opposite? Wish I new for sure, as I think they are rather nice. Perhaps a bit high on price though. ;)

These are custom build wheels with offsets I decided were best, so as for seeing these before?

Sorry it took so long to reply..... The wheels fit nice. My car is stock height at the moment. Fronts (17x8 +6mm) clear with a wide range of tires. Rears (17x10 -6mm) I test fitted a 285/40r17. They clear the spring perch and didn't hit the fender. -Jes

Thanx for the info, to you as well TSI_SVT. Jes, I do have a further question though: how do they sit/line up w/ the body; does the tire wheel sit "outside" of the fenders? Hopefully, this is understood; looking front to back/back to front, are the wheels/tires sitting outside of the fenders, the lines of the car? Thanx!

i dig those if i had the cash i would be on them like a fat tick on lazy dog

Not like a "Flea?" Hope "all" is well there Tim! I'm look'n real hard @ these, they are nice Tim, just try'n in my own futile way of determining if they'll "fit" my needs? Bumpy-bump ;)

Not like a "Flea?" Hope "all" is well there Tom! I'm look'n real hard @ these, they are nice Tom, just try'n in my own futile way of determining if they'll "fit" my needs? Bumpy-bump ;)

FIXED