Stupid deer!!!

jeph_tsi

definitely sucks, this all happened a day before I left for a trip to Denver so there was no time to really deal with it. I just got home today so hopefully I can get an adjuster here this week to see what I'm dealing with.

Good luck with that, and glad you not hurt, in this or the previous ones. I knew of a guy that got paralyzed when the buck came thru the windshield, and bent his head back from the impact.

Ok, finally got this all resolved with the insurance company... the estimate for repair was around 2950, this got me directed to the total loss department. Their first offer was ridiculous as usual with insurance companies. They offered 1200 and wanted 500 to buy the car back! With some arguing I was luckily able to save the car, managed to keep the title clean, and get the 2950 estimated to repair this damage. All in all this seems reasonable to me, at a closer look the damage really isn't too bad which is nice, this should easily be repairable. Still I think I'm going to build a different shell I have to take advantage of the larger automatic transmission tunnel.