Attention Cali Members Help Needed

Lives4Speed

California Starquest'rs,

I sold some parts to a couple of southern hemisphere SQrs (Fuel & Bryanstaz). They are residing in NZ/Aus where they drive on the wrong side of the road. ;)

Getting the parts across the Pacific ocean will be handled by a shipper in Compton, California. The cheapest method of shipping the parts (385lbs) to Cali that I know of is Amtrak. The Compton California shipper cannot/will not pick up the shipment at the Amtrak station. What we need is a member from our club to pick up these parcels (eleven total) from the Amtrak station and deliver them to the Shipper so they can deliver them to NZ/AUS.

Details provided in PMs with myself, Fuel, and Bryanstaz.

Thank you for your consideration,

L4S

http://26liter.us/gallery/albums/userpics/15135/DSC03221.JPG

The question is...will the police dogs stop at these packages????

lol, I would take it down there in my Starion if I still lived in CA....somebody will help you out, CA members are the best members....hmmmm now that I'm an NV member let me restate that CA members are one of the best groups of members.

I'm kinda the wrong color for a venture into compton. It's a really rough neighborhood. I was there once for a renovate your home show where cops had blocked off the neighborhood. I saw several houses with bullet holes in them. And while the show was being filmed someone got murdered in the park across the street in the middle of the day with 15 cop cars around. Even the cops providing security told me when I leave the set I should haul arse to the freeway and keep my head on a swivel.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm kinda the wrong color for a venture into compton. It's a really rough neighborhood. I was there once for a renovate your home show where cops had blocked off the neighborhood. I saw several houses with bullet holes in them. And while the show was being filmed someone got murdered in the park across the street in the middle of the day with 15 cop cars around. Even the cops providing security told me when I leave the set I should haul arse to the freeway and keep my head on a swivel.

Thanks for the Confidence Builder ;)

TTT

Still Looking

L4S

Your shipper might not be in compton,

or at least not a bad part of compton what is their address?

Famous Pacific Shipping

1200 W Walnut St

Compton, CA 90220

They are residing in NZ/Aus where they drive on the proper side of the road.

Colin B)

....but not the right side! :P

L4S

Edited by Lives4Speed

"and in other news, Joe Shmoe from Los Angeles was arrested for transporting 11 packages filled with large amounts of drugs! He tried getting away from police in his 80's turbo car, but he blew a headgasket just 5 minutes into the chase!

When questioned by authorities about his MM tatoo and possible affiliations with the Mexican Mafia, he said 'no man, MULLET MAFIA'!"

lol just saying :lol:

Edited by louswheel01