stock intercooler,12a rebuilt, stock pipes, 86 injector, used water pump

traps

So need to make space, I believe I have all the stock pipes, I have the ovcp, the cloth pipes. From turbo to I/C the black HP pipe shown i got off of ebay as a 2" steel pipe, the rebuilt 12a was by me and you can see the rebuild in my gallery, I used the Kamik kit and worked good slight side to side play minimul at most and no bent fins.post-15865-0-47100600-1347574559_thumb.jpg I cant seem to add bigger pics but I can send em if ya like.

I/C $50 plus shipping

'86 injector $25 supposedly is was cleaned small chip on plastic but does not leak...had it in 87 till read the side...I drive an 87 so no good to me lol

Stock pipes, ovcp pipe and cloth pipes $ 30 plus shipping....worked on my car before build but original ones and tips of edges are rough. held stock boost for me. have picks of all pipes if want it. I do not have the accordian pipe as it was cracked and thrown out

Water pump $5 plus shipping (no leaks)

2" black HP pipe from turbo to i/c pipes $20 plus shipping

SOLD $70 plus shipping used 12a turbo rebuilt, had 70k when I picked it up and rebuilt it and put maybe drove it for 3-5 months at most, doesn't smoke pulled strong before i started egine build. No bent fins i have pics

Let me know gentlemen....I have never posted parts and my schedule is crazy but I will get back to ya as soon as I am able.

Edited by traps

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...