brand new parts for sale

bigboost88

My conquest had to go, so now I have some brand new parts for it that I'm letting go. My loss is your gain. Prices don't include it being shipped. I have more parts to add and will be adding pictures soon. Enjoy.

1. TD06 17C syclone turbo, practically brand new, turbo was installed on my motor about six months ago and was only run twice and never driven on $700

2. brand new front air dam from TEP, $300

3. brand new OVC pipe and turbo XS blow off from TEP, $150

4. 4 drilled and slotted rotors, 4 SS braided brake lines, brake pads for all 4 corners, everything is brand new, $200

5. brand new turbo XS standard boost controller, $35

6. 4 brand new Achilles 225/50/R16 ATR Sport tires, $200

I still have the front air dam and tires left to sell. Everything else is sold.

Edited by bigboost88

Will the turbo fit on the stock manifold and does it come with the exhaust housing and waste gate actuator? Also can you send me some pics to dodge2004srt4@hotmail.com of the turbo and the parts it comes with? I just wanted to know if this will fit like the stock turbo since I got rid of my 16g and need something bigger before winter.

Thanks,

Chris.

Yes, the turbo is a direct bolt on for our exhaust manifold. And it is the complete turbo with compressor, exhaust housing, wastegate, and even a gutted cat if you want it. It will also come with a braided oil feed line, stock oil return line, brand new coolant feed line and stock return line. I will also ship it at my cost for the $700. I'll send you some pics of it though, thanks.

I need the turbo heat shields , and coolant line B,

air filter with housing and mas airsensor , from backer plate to inner fender,

differential isolation mounts,

knock sesor with electrical conectors,