(CA) Drive & dine - 6/21

StallionProject86

I'm down, but maybe not for a while. I'm real tight on money, until someone pays me what they owe me, and they keep dodging me, so who knows when that will be. I was up real close to that area recently, when I bought an 83 hood, I'd love to stop by again.

Yea, you were saying..I don't know man as long as your car is running good you know your more then welcome to join us. We'll see how things go. Before anything I want a minimum of four confirmed going, we just wait until then.

• 4 months later...
It will still take place surely. I'm actually in the process of getting my car running with mpi so obviously it's not mobile just yet. Also tankbobs car is not in any shape to run. So for now just keep on top of your maintenance and everything so when we're ready on this side you'll be ready. I'll update things when they become known to me.

My friend with the 280ZX might come, if he can afford gas, lol. My friend with a Subaru WRX might come too, who knows.

Is the run you're going on on Saturday? Maybe I can get my shift covered. Sundays work very well for me, because I'm off, and Mondays.

Let's see if CONQUESTADOR89 wants to come, I've met with him, he lives like 15 miles away from me or less.

I'm having the issue with the vibrations every once in a while again, so I might have to check that out, but I can replace tie rods and bushings before next saturday if I get them shipped fast.

I've only met one starquester, and I've seen 2 other cars of in person. (2 were for sale like 3 blocks from where I work) I want to know more people that know what they're doing, or at least have the passion of working on these cars.

I've only met one starquester, and I've seen 2 other cars of in person. (2 were for sale like 3 blocks from where I work) I want to know more people that know what they're doing, or at least have the passion of working on these cars.

First starion I ever saw was the one I have when I went to buy it, since then Ive only seen 4 others. Chris' olive green car, Robert's gray car and red parts car, and ucw's white mpi car. Definetly exciting seeing more of us out there, Ive yet to randomly encounter another starquest.

• 8 months later...
So its about that time again. My car is running now but it needs new guides. . But for those who don't know I picked up another fun to drive car (gt86, frs) and if no one is opposed I could take her to the mountain. .I actually wanted to go up today but this is some short notice. What about the up and coming Saturday evening or Sunday morning. ? Edited by StallionProject86

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...