(CA) Drive & dine - 6/21

StallionProject86

Looks like everyone is meeting up at 11AM. Sorry Brohemia's, I won't be able to make it. I'm donating my services to the community until 2P :P.

lol, laughing with you bro!

Ugh... Again, I'm going to have to back out on this. I would be totally in if it wasn't for this awesomeness... http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w239/johnboy9788/Mobile%20Uploads/IMAG2242_zps7fnzgzo2.jpg

Kinda sucks since they got about 100 miles on them... I won't have it fixed in time. Sorry guys.

Dang John, looks like you fell victim to a Los Angeles pothole. Just sue the city for the damages!

There's a place here in the San Fernando Valley that fixes wheels.

Edited by louswheel01

It was done on the track cutting a apex a little too tight...lol chasing a f-ing GTR. I couldnt catch him on the straights, only in the turns so I was pushing a little harder than normal.. oh well CCW's are awesome, and I should have a new one today or monday. I took it took a place that fixed my wheel last time, its a little worse than what he could do with it.