Exhaust has a lot of smoke after car warms up

88tsi_lover

i just did i full upper engine rebuild on the car. all new gaskets. During the rebuild I found a turbo coolant line that was caked with hard gunk in the line, i tried to clean and in the process the line cracked in my hand. It looked as if the turbo had never got any coolant from that line before the rebuild. anyway i installed new line and everything looked good. I didnt have any issues with the car. after rebuild it started right up and ran good. A little hiccup here and there but I just fixed that problem today. Timing was off and The vac adv line wasnt installed on correct port on TB. Well when the car warms up it starts smoking alot when its just running and parked. Im pretty sure its coolant burning up. the color of the smoke almost looks blue/white. Is it possible the turbo coolant is blowing by and burning up in the turbo?? how can I find out where its burning? Is the smoke something else? Any ideas where to start and look?

Yes it's sweet. You can definitely tell its coolant burning through the turbo or tb. My turbo starting to gobble to. Can I rebuild it myself? Is it hard to rebuild? Am i going to need specialty tools?

I am currently running the car with a 19c turbo and 3in open exhaust. where can I find the exact rebuild kit and will it include everything i need even the Turbo wheels( the fan looking wheels inside the turbo). what is a good price for the kit also and one more thing what is a common problem people have when rebuilding turbos? tricky to get some things apart or easy to damage something when and if I take it apart?. thanks in advance