To be fair to Bryan, alot of the issues with this car are my fault. I beat the ever lovin' snot out of this thing everytime it was driven. It's sat outside the whole time I've owned it other than when it's in the garage gettin' another engine slung in it, and it was my daily driver during 2 winters here in Ohio where the salt truck drivers get paid by the pound they put down (and I work for the city, and drive a salt truck during the winter.... :0)

unless you removed them larry that car has new KYB struts on all 4 that i got from professor quests private stock.

as far as the bodywork goes the car was very rusty when i got it. sadly rust is like cancer and you will NEVER make it stop or go away. i just loved the car so much i didnt care and did the best i could with what i had to work with, thats why i wasnt asking 6-7k for the car because i knew the rust would show its ugly head again.

trust me when i say i miss that car very very much and wish i would have never sold it but too late for that now...lol.

good luck with the sale larry!!!

unless you removed them larry that car has new KYB struts on all 4 that i got from professor quests private stock.

as far as the bodywork goes the car was very rusty when i got it. sadly rust is like cancer and you will NEVER make it stop or go away. i just loved the car so much i didnt care and did the best i could with what i had to work with, thats why i wasnt asking 6-7k for the car because i knew the rust would show its ugly head again.

trust me when i say i miss that car very very much and wish i would have never sold it but too late for that now...lol.

good luck with the sale larry!!!

The suspension is just as it was when I got it, no changes.

And if you miss it so much, come get it......lol

• 2 weeks later...

And if you miss it so much, come get it......lol

I DRIVE THIS CAR EVERYDAY !!

i last drove it on Iberian International Circuit in Montserrat, Spain!

here is proof....

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b343/vcyberbob/tsi2.jpg

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b343/vcyberbob/GetPhoto.jpg

Edited by cyberquest