1988 Chrysler Conquest SHP 6,500 SOLD !!!!!!!!!

Godson

Are you high? Hopefully this isn't your car--NO WAY are you getting $7,200. Maybe $2,700. If it had 12,000 miles, maybe. That being said, nice car, just not rare enough to ask that much.

I've done a little work on this car over the past few years, very clean and quick 88 shp , won best interior trophy at Mesquite 2010 , seller has owned/pampered the car for the last 7 years , she's a beauty ! :) Edited by SOTTY

Are you high? Hopefully this isn't your car--NO WAY are you getting $7,200. Maybe $2,700. If it had 12,000 miles, maybe. That being said, nice car, just not rare enough to ask that much.

really?

ARE YOU HIGH?

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR PROJECT CARS that you need to be looking for parts all the damn time and never finish THEN YES FROM $300-$3,500 but if you are just looking to enjoy it and just go through regular maintenace then expect to pay more.

The car is worth that much for a reason

TOP CONDITION expect $6,500-$8,500 and a few worth about $10,000

If you dont have the money then get a small auto LOAN and enjoy the CAR.

This look like a TOP shape car GOOD LUCK with sale

Many dont realize the value of a car when is in top shape

If i was looking for one this one would be on my list

It "IS" a very clean car from the few pics I viewed, however my 1st thought was it was a bit high in price? I have been noticing lately here that the prices of our cars are definitely on the upswing. (@ least the asking prices, & especially on the west coast areas) BUT Really... to transpose the figures to equating it to a $2,700 car... that's absurb! I think if it was an 89', I be more inclined, still... a VERY Nice ride from what I can determine from what I've viewed. GLWS :)

Indeed , as Optimus and Kidjc stated prices for super clean examples like this white 88 shp are on the upswing , some of the guys on here own some amazing examples of these cars , i agree , some are worth in the $6,000 to $10,000 range . :)

Don't get me wrong I would be glad if the values of these things rose (as they should as they're getting rarer all the time), I just can't see spending upwards of 10 grand on a 20-something year old car with that many miles. Even if it is super clean, some people get caught up on the miles. Good luck with sale and hopefully you get what you're looking for, I'd just be surprised if you got more than $5k. Pleasantly surprised, but surprised nonetheless.

OK, then we can keep digging back.... what about these cars that sells on auctions and ask why they sell for so much

ANd dont say because is a FORD MODEL A or CHEVYs or CADILLAC or a CORVETTE, mustangs.....

who cares

any car, ANY well preserved is worth a lot

the mistake that many make is they spend their money on the wrong things and then they say "well I spent this much on performance parts" and "modifing this and that" and forget about the time to restore the body and interior so that the upgrades you make to it would be worth it

• Like 1

OK, then we can keep digging back.... what about these cars that sells on auctions and ask why they sell for so much

ANd dont say because is a FORD MODEL A or CHEVYs or CADILLAC or a CORVETTE, mustangs.....

who cares

any car, ANY well preserved is worth a lot

the mistake that many make is they spend their money on the wrong things and then they say "well I spent this much on performance parts" and "modifing this and that" and forget about the time to restore the body and interior so that the upgrades you make to it would be worth it

this is true but classic cars have fallen a lot and 7-15 grand sure does buy some nice late 60s early 70s GTOs, Trans Ams and Mopars.

I have no problem giving a fair price for the right car but it has to be realisitc.

If i may add this white shp was on display at the recent huge "Mopars at the Strip" 2012 event in Las vegas , it really drew the crowds along with the other two fine Conquests on display that weekend , its a beautiful car , show n go with ice cold a/c to boot ! glws Godson .

I hope he gets $7,200 for it. Then I can sell mine for $9,000 :lol: The only drawback I can see is that the engine was built by T.E.P.

Bill

I hope he gets $7,200 for it. Then I can sell mine for $9,000 :lol: The only drawback I can see is that the engine was built by T.E.P.

Bill

Ok now I'm confused...everybody I've asked about it says that TEP does great work. Any other opinions?

Ok now I'm confused...everybody I've asked about it says that TEP does great work. Any other opinions?

Some peeps say they do some think different , they did a good build on the engine in this particular car here for sale , it's been in there going on 8 years now and pulls like a freight train . :)

Ok thanks. Just so I'm fully informed, who else out there build these engines well?

Go to the feedback forum and do a search on Top End Performances engine building. Also, contact Dad.

Bill

I paid 5 for mine, and this one looks in better shape. Mine only has 51K miles on it, and is 99+% stock, except for the battery, plug wires, and tires. I'm already putting bucks into it so, I'm up to 6.