Pics of quest with rear 8's on front and SHP 9's on rear?

Yeah,

Robert is running 8's all the way around and it looks good. I really need a pic of 8's on front with SHP 9's on the rear. I am concerned about the lip difference. I don't know if the difference will be noticable, look good, or look mis-matched and bad. I really want extra meat in the back but not at the expense of looking like crap.

L

I tried it briefly on my Conquest but never snapped any pics. The lip difference is definitely noticeable, not to mention the offset difference between the two. To make it look right I ran a reverse-stagger, with the SHP 9"s on the front, and left the rears in the rear - they could benefit from a 1" adapter spacer, that would bring them as flush as the 9"s on the front fender. I had 225/50s on both the rear 8"s and the SHP 9"s while fitting, noticed no issues at stock height. I also briefly had my 9"s holding the front of my Starion up, which was lowered about 3" on all four corners, also didn't notice any interference, though the car wasn't drivable at the time.

• 3 weeks later...

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b87/Jahambo/wheel_stance.jpg

rear 8"s (-10 offset) up front on 225/50-16 Toyo Proxes 4

SHP 9"s and 25mm spacers (combined -25 offset) on 225/50-16 Yokohoma S. Drive

reason for edit: mentioned tire brand

Edited by jmmy