48K Mile, 1988 TSI For Sale!

JNZTuning

I'm glad it's going to someone like Alid. These cars are hard to find in good condition anymore, and even harder to find in good, stock condition.

To give you an idea of how crazy Al is about stock clean cars..... here is his 60k mile bone stock '82 Celica......

http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5442/7099507205_4008fd15ea_b.jpg

Edited by BradD

Josh, It's Mike, The guy from NJ who wanted to wanted to buy this (maybe) before you took the deposit. On Sunday, I did buy the Black one from Lancaster. From what you told me, sounds like the red one was nicer and had more PM stuff done. It is a Black TSI 100% stock. Except for the battery. 51,400 miles on it. Looks like it was always garaged, I'm excited to get it. Looks alot like my Black Techinca from the old days. Has a couple of issues. Broken air dam, AC not cold, exhaust tip and antenna are MIA, alignment and Tune up needed.

Josh, It's Mike, The guy from NJ who wanted to wanted to buy this (maybe) before you took the deposit. On Sunday, I did buy the Black one from Lancaster. From what you told me, sounds like the red one was nicer and had more PM stuff done. It is a Black TSI 100% stock. Except for the battery. 51,400 miles on it. Looks like it was always garaged, I'm excited to get it. Looks alot like my Black Techinca from the old days. Has a couple of issues. Broken air dam, AC not cold, exhaust tip and antenna are MIA, alignment and Tune up needed.

Mike,

Glad that you found one! I'm sure you'll work through those small issues and have it in tip-top shape in no time!

Josh

Hey Josh, If I ever need a repair & run out of time or talent, I give your place a call. The Black one is getting some serious wrench time. AC working, Tune up done, new tires, exhaust tip on (an autozone generic for now), and now tackling the dreaded air dam. That baby was built on there real good.

• 2 weeks later...