fastest 2.6 with a 5 speed out there?

ajfrassetto

intake is a custom built short runner built by CD Race cars. I want to see what i can get out of the stock trans, considering i have a couple laying around, and im undecided what turbo. either a 35R or a 6262 precision. Not sure what turbo yet. Motor is built by Marty Brown racing and Machine. Head is ported, bigger exhaust valves. Motor should be back in a couple weeks. Im running an A1000 fuel pump. Also undecided if i am gonna go with AEM or megasquirt. ill figure it out later lol. Edited by ajfrassetto

The 35r's are proven on these cars. Several have been around 500. I am still waiting to see a holset dyno sheet. E85 is the fuel of choice for big boost.

My car has been 12.71 @ 112.3 and should do a 12.4x if i can get the 60' down from 1.9's to 1.7's

The 35r's are proven on these cars. Several have been around 500. I am still waiting to see a holset dyno sheet. E85 is the fuel of choice for big boost.

My car has been 12.71 @ 112.3 and should do a 12.4x if i can get the 60' down from 1.9's to 1.7's

I have seen your car many times. Im Anthony, the starter at Cecil County Dragway. Your car is VERY capable of going faster. And as for the 35R, i have built turbo vr's in volkswagens that have made over 500 hp on pump gas with that turbo. that turbo is very capable of doing what i plan on doing. And if not, ok then ill go bigger.