Anyone using a bluetooth adapter with Megasquirt?

It takes about 10-20 seconds for the msdriod app to connect to the ECU initially upon first startup of the app. If I shut the car off and the app is still running, when I turn the car back on, the connection time is much quicker <10 seconds. I was VERY surprised by the response time on the tablet/app because the Galaxy Tab 2 is only a 1ghz processor and it's not a beast by any means. I bet it runs even better on a better phone or tablet. In the video it looks like my AFR is lagging a bit, but it's because I have the lag factor for megasquirt turned up so it's more smooth. Edited by CaliConquestAlex

I use http://www.efianalytics.com/products/class1Bluetooth.html

Until yesterday I had just used it to data log on my phone but it hooks up the the laptop perfect with zero problems (2GHz Quad core, 8GB RAM.. etc) I didn't see any delay at all with the connection. Although that will take a few more sessions to be sure.

Ya, I have also tried connecting to the bluetooth on my laptop and it works perfectly connecting to tunerstudio with the same refresh rate as on the tablet. Obviously only one device can connect to the bluetooth on the ECU at a time so I have to kill the app on the tablet to connect using bluetooth on my laptop. I'm hoping that the MSdriod creator will update the app to include support for the autotune feature in the near future.