Cusco Front Camber Plates

Questsi

Don't think too long, I've paid $285 and waited 7 months to get mine from Cusco.... :o

Zack K.

How are they on the car with lowering springs and shocks i guess it's gonna make the front sit higher?

How are they on the car with lowering springs and shocks i guess it's gonna make the front sit higher?

Yes they DID. I have KYB struts and ST springs. What I did was cut the first coil off the springs (does nothing to the actual travel, the coils sit right next to each other).

Now, the front sits level with the rear.

Zack K.

If you're going lower than an inch below stock ride heigth they are the thinest plate in production to correct camber

and without plates you'll wear the inside of your tires tread down to the belts prematurely.

(You only have caster and toe adjustment with stock isolators.)

I have a new set of H&R springs and new tokico shocks & struts. I want them but don't want to cut the springs.

I know that the ST springs make the car sit higher, NOT sure if the H&R's would have the same effect....

Zack K.

Guy's I have KYB ready to put on for the front and rear, Iam going with stander set up, what would be the best springs to buy if I'm going to drop the car a little - they saiding that ST springs make the front sit higher, so what springs should I get,

I have 225/50 front and 245/50 in the back.............thanks