help w/ bosch 3wire and halmeter af30

Ive had the parts for years uninstalled and i am trying to find the pinout so i can connect them and tune the maft. The bosch has the 2 white and 1 black does anyone know what i should connect them to on the afr. Thanks in advance!

Ive had the parts for years uninstalled and i am trying to find the pinout so i can connect them and tune the maft. The bosch has the 2 white and 1 black does anyone know what i should connect them to on the afr. Thanks in advance!

The AF30 is very inaccurate---A wideband is a must to tune-----I had the AF30 and my wideband hooked up at the same time and the AF30 showed max rich at anything under 12 afr on my wideband that does not help with a tune----If ur gonna hook it up any way here u go--- AF30 hookup---red wire 12v+----- blk wire ground--- white wire to ecu(splice into black o2 wire or I think ecu pinout#11 on an 87 ecu--- o2 sensor--black wire to factory o2 lead to ecu-----one of the whites to 12v+ switched----the other white to ground(does not matter what white u use) hope it helps----

gig out