New product Thermal barrier intake gaskets!

Dodge2004srt4

• 2 weeks later...

So when, Am I going to get my money back from you- it's time to start giving our members money back from your bad deal. Let's see no gasket was ever done and you have all of our money.

L'll keep putting up post untill I get my money back and don't start talking in circles, just send me back my money thur PayPal like I you my money at: alexpro@earthlink.net

Just a suggestion... I'm pretty sure he has all your info regarding the refund... it also seems as though reposting that same info every couple of days is not helping. I too was interested in this product when introduced, & was going to send in monies for (2). For what ever reasons, I shy'd away from contributing. Just wondering what realistically you hope to accomplishment by this repost'n. Think about it... just how many of your post counts are of this nature? Wish you the best of luck :) ... but perhaps if all feel as strongly as you do, maybe get together & find an alternative manner in which to possible collect? Edited by kidjc

This doen't matter to you because you did not give him any money, I'll keep posting to let other member know who we are dealing with - it's simple just give all our member money back. We member are not here to support you and your problems and you said find an alternative manner in which to possible collect, yes it's going to PayPal to see what they can do for us getting our money back :mad:

I'bet that his answer are all in circle talk and no talk about getting our money back

First off 89, I wasn't investing in anything I was purchasing a product. So I expect a full refund. I was even kind enough to pay above what I needed to because someone shorter him. So I fully expect that as well.

Secondly, at the originator of this group buy. I saw your snide remark concerning paying me last because I was not patient enough for you. That's fine. You want to try and get tough? I'll give you 30 days to pay from this date before I turn this over as fraud. Being that you used electronic communications, the USPS and the internet it makes it a federal offense.

:mad: Great, I throught I was the only one here that was piss off, this guy got our money and no product, this Forum should do something about this guy. Iam also going to PayPay to file a complaint and looking into other charges like you above!

It's a simple solution just give back our hard earn money and tell us when!

Lion, you and I for the most part have been the only ones outspoken about this. I became very suspicious after he made the comment that he doesn't have the money and hasn't heard from them. The company, which he is yet to provide a name for though I have asked more than one time, should have only required a deposit if they weren't actually producing products yet and they should have quickly and easily return "his" money after he ask for it back because they have failed to produce a product in a timely manner.

I still gave him several weeks beyond what I originally intended to. However, we will begin to find out the truth of the company he was dealing with, if any at all, and the person behind this group buy if I dont have a refund shortly.

Have you guys not read this through, he gave the money we sent him to the company he's going through. I just went back and read everything again to confirm this. He's pulling his OWN money to refund when he can, HE DOESN'T have our money.

Yes, he could have posted the company's info, but your pestering might have pissed them off too, and put us even further back on their workload. Yes, it would be nice to have our SMALL investment back, but I'd still rather have the gasket.

Chris (dodge) put me last on the list to get a refund, I still just want the gasket if they ever come through

-Derek

This doen't matter to you because you did not give him any money, I'll keep posting to let other member know who we are dealing with - it's simple just give all our member money back. We member are not here to support you and your problems and you said find an alternative manner in which to possible collect, yes it's going to PayPal to see what they can do for us getting our money back :mad:

I'bet that his answer are all in circle talk and no talk about getting our money back

Certainly "NOT" that I don't care! No one likes to be taken, I certainly feel for those who it seems have on this GP. My post was intended to hopefully get you on a course that perhaps will actually "Do Something" to further your cause, I'm sure anyone who opens this thread can locate a post regarding those who are majorly upset & have negative posts about do'n any further business w/ him. AGAIN, Good Luck in your endeavors, as it now seems you're moving in a better direction. ;)

First off 89, I wasn't investing in anything I was purchasing a product. So I expect a full refund. I was even kind enough to pay above what I needed to because someone shorter him. So I fully expect that as well.

Secondly, at the originator of this group buy. I saw your snide remark concerning paying me last because I was not patient enough for you. That's fine. You want to try and get tough? I'll give you 30 days to pay from this date before I turn this over as fraud. Being that you used electronic communications, the USPS and the internet it makes it a federal offense.

I dont have to refund anyone, I did not steal your money, nor did I deceive you or anyone else. I am refunding you all because its the moral and nice thing to do. You have been snide, rude and a plain tail hole regarding this from the start of the point where things were late. I dont care if you want to threaten me, you can do what you want since it seems like you are a total tail in every post I have ever seen. You dont think before you speak and you hold yourself above everyone I have seen on the forum. You will be last in the refund because of your attitude and inability to read or comprehend what I have posted. You have wasted more of my time for no reason that I could even twist around into something productive. I lost more of my own money than all of you combined yet like I have posted a dozen times Im more than willing to refund all of you so you dont have to feel any effects from being taken. I havent broken any laws, and its well beyond any time frame for Paypal to help you even if they could, like posted a dozen times as well the product was not made and you agreed to invest in its production to have one for yourself. See where Im going with this? Info has been reposted time and time again which is not productive because you refuse to listen.

:mad: Great, I throught I was the only one here that was piss off, this guy got our money and no product, this Forum should do something about this guy. Iam also going to PayPay to file a complaint and looking into other charges like you above!

It's a simple solution just give back our hard earn money and tell us when!

You arent the only one pissed off, most of the members involved are a bit more reserved and also understanding. They also dont assume or infer that I have done this on purpose because if I had I surely wouldnt stick around. You can waste your time inventing false charges to try and stick me with but unless you are some magical DA in MD and can make up some laws that dont exist then good luck with all that. Everything was posted publicly so you knew the process before you sent me your money. You also posted wondering where your gasket was a couple weeks after paying so it was obvious you didnt read what was happening before you sent the money.

Lion, you and I for the most part have been the only ones outspoken about this. I became very suspicious after he made the comment that he doesn't have the money and hasn't heard from them. The company, which he is yet to provide a name for though I have asked more than one time, should have only required a deposit if they weren't actually producing products yet and they should have quickly and easily return "his" money after he ask for it back because they have failed to produce a product in a timely manner.

I still gave him several weeks beyond what I originally intended to. However, we will begin to find out the truth of the company he was dealing with, if any at all, and the person behind this group buy if I dont have a refund shortly.

Right, cause a company is going to produce a small batch of a product for a 23-30 year old obsolete car/engine without taking payment in full. So I would not be expected to pay for the production of 25 gaskets in any case and I should be sitting on a fat stack of money for all these months? I actually wonder if you have any common sense or if you even went to school because you have no clue how businesses operate. If I order a tire for a customer that is 15 miles away that we dont normally stock, I take a deposit. If it has to come from the manufacturer b/c its not available from anywhere else they pay for it in full. No one can or will refund our and MY money if they have no intention to. If you felt that you should only pay a deposit then you should have voiced that concern months ago, there was no way I was going to shell out $1000 to have a product made that only a hand full of people were even interested in. If anyone was interested that hadnt put money in they never even spoke up or messaged me. I have another company who I can have these made by but I dont have the money anymore, its in the same place as YOUR money is. Im tired of hearing 2 people out of 9 constantly threatening and accusing me of things that flat out arent true over $65 when one of the most understanding, positive, hopeful, ect members is out for over $200. Im out over $750 plus what Im going to refund members on here, and I still have to put up with a couple bullies who dont yet know how to be civil yet get their point across. Refunds will start this Friday as I can afford it with my own money, and I can tell you that Ill do them in any order I see fit whether you 2 like it or not. Im not a company that will only stay in business if I have customers so pissing a couple of ignorant people off doesnt concern me. The people I care about will read what has been going on and see the end result that I put out to make things right when I do not have to. I have had a perfect record of shipping things out on time, communicating, sending what I sold as described, and pricing out shipping based on actual or less than actual costs. I will continue to keep that record clean since I am that kind of person, I just wont be doing any favors like this even if it had worked out the way it meant to.

I certainly wont ever sell anything or buy anything from either of you again, I dont deal with people who cant keep civil and make accusations without facts. Good night and I hope one day you decide to wake up, not everyone in this world is as bad as you make them out to be, and I know Im not the only one who gets tired of your superiority complex Skippy. Do whatever you need to do, and when that fails, dont come crying to anyone that things ended up worse in the end b/c you went off your rocker.

Again, this group buy is closed and no longer open for inquiries, or orders. If you would like to stay on an interested list for the future when these get made by a company who wont disappear PM me. In the future if I go through with this they will be made first, if there is enough interest in the product. Edited by Dodge2004srt4

I don't understand what you are saying - you talk in circles,I just want to know when am I going to get my money back, I paid you back months ago for the gasket and no product.

http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/public/style_images/master/snapback.pnglionking, on 03 November 2012 - 06:03 PM, said:

I guest this project is not going to happen, please refund my money back to PayPal at: alexpro@earthlink.net and let me know when you have refund the money.

"What the hell does this mean below, you said that: "I am not willing to lose more money" so why should I lose my money on your bad decisions- just want my money back to: alexpro@earthlink.net .

It appears that it is not, Ill be sure with anything in the future to have everything in stock before the post goes up, as I am not willing to lose more money or stick my neck out to be screwed by anyone else in this manner again. I did just fine with the key blanks I sold, and when I get settled I know Ill do fine with the HID kits I will sell. All because they are made and will be in stock or ready to be drop shipped to member's houses.

What dont you understand about "I dont want to lose more money?" Im out $750 plus any refunds I make to other members, isnt that pretty cut and dry? It seems like the answer is obvious had you been reading from the beginning, I got orders for what I didnt have money for and the rest was my own money. Of 25 gaskets that were the minimum only 10 were pre-sold, so that other money for the remaining 15 were paid for by me. My engine is together with a Felpro gasket, so its quite obvious my money rests where yours is as well. What dont you understand about "I dont want to lose any more of my own money because of anyone else"? You think I tossed the money out a window and said oops? There was a person elsewhere that caused all of us to lose our money, what bad decision did I make? One to have something made for all to enjoy, and then be screwed because they went out of business? That happens all the time, it just happened to happen to all of us. I didnt cause this and you think copying another one of my threads justifies what happened in this thread? Its not even the same situation or even close.

So what information can you give these people on the company that took there money? Some one here may want to pay them a visit. Or warn others on other fourms not to deal with them. No need for you to protect them since you were screwed out of money as well.

Iam saying the same thing above as this member StarquestRescue, so you are saying that all of us who when on this buy is screwed out of our money.

So lets see we 9 members x $65 = $585 and your $165 = $750 - you need to file a case with the police for Grand larceny

for stealing our money and Grand larceny starts at $500 or all of this is bulls__t and this company does not exsist, if this company does exsist give us there name and were they are and stop protecting this company.

(United States - Grand Larceny

In the United States, larceny is a common law crime involving theft. Under the common law, larceny is the trespassory taking (caption) and carrying away (asportation, removal) of the tangible personal property of another with the intent to deprive him or her of its possession permanently. In almost all states, it has become a statutory crime through codification.)

StarquestRescue, So what information can you give these people on the company that took there money? Some one here may want to pay them a visit. Or warn others on other fourms not to deal with them. No need for you to protect them since you were screwed out of money as well.

So yet again you come here whining about how you too are affected and yet still not posted the name or contact info of the company nor have you stated what actions you have taken to get our money back.

You want to claim how honest and up front you are, then post the damn information and file a complaint against them.Then come here and give us that information.

And again, I did not invest in anything. This is not a Group Invest forum. I gave you moeny to purchase a product to be received in 6-8 weeks. How many weeks has it been now you clown?

So cut the bullstinky and post a copy of the receipt they surely gave you upon your order and be sure the company name is visible.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

From an outside perspective, ANYONE who spent money on a product that did not yet exist made a bad decision. Its like investing, if things don't go as planned you cant start crying and asking for your money back. Suck it up and hopefully learn a lesson.

I would say that any purchase on something like this runs risk...however I disagree that being part of something like this is a bad decision. It is indeed like investing...you win some and lose some. It's great when you win...sucks when you lose. We all get involved with the intention of winning. Unfortunately it looks like everybody lost in this instance...and I'm sorry to see that happen.

I very much hope that everybody takes something from this, which I'm sure Chris and all of you who were involved will...and each according to your own personalities and abilities. What I'd hate to see is this instance mar the community for the long term.

I have run not one, but two group buys on products that did not yet exist. Those runs were, at least in my opinion, successes. There was a lot of learning involved. There was a lot of frustration involved. There was a lot of pride involved. There was a lot of money involved. There were a lot of lessons learned. Such is the way of life.

So I guess I'd say to everyone that they didn't make a bad call...the situation just got out of hand...and it caused this group buy to end poorly. I can say that in some group buys (even when the product doesn't exist), that the decision to purchase is well rewarded...and not a bad decision at all.

Cheers,

Nick

Edited by NikoFab
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...