black 88 part out.

star240z

Crashed my car so I am selling the goods now. I am not selling the drivetrain.

Two stock intercoolers. $50 each

Stock turbo manifold. $50

Stock 83 vents all 3. $100

Sq wheels 7 and 8s.

Ovcp with greedy flang $30

88 ecu $50

88 metal knocks box. $50

Rear black spoiler $60

And lots of interior pieces all in black.

Every thing is obo and buyer pays for shipping. I am in Napa, CA. Please pm me. Will get pictures on request.

• Like 1

will pay a.s.a.p looking for the funnel that goes in the back for windshield fluid also the small clothes hanger pc that is black that is in rear on driver side,there are 2 one on each side i need the driver side pc.also interested in the vents and if you have the stock 7's and 8's that are polished and finished i will buy those as well,i do not need the rubber just the rims.i need the wire harness for the driver side door only., that controls the mirrors power window and speaker...can you help?thanks alot chris from b'ham alabama,can pay instant with paypal..........................

p.s i also need the switch for the driver side door that controls the windows up and down.................
I got the hanger thing. Door wiring and both door window switches and rear cloth cover. Please email me at Datsun707@gmail.com