Carbon dash and center consule

reidracing2000

i mean yeah it would be nice but i'd like to have actual carbon fiber not some damn vinyl wrap.

The vinyl looks just as good has carbon and is way cheaper....I'm sure alot of people want real Carbon fiber but Try finding a carbon dash or shift bezel or arm rest made out of real carbon.

• 2 weeks later...

I did my window switches. I tried doing the bezels around the light switches on the dash but couldn't get it to look good.

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o88/rf600/Snapbucket/B32E0049-orig.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

The vinyl looks just as good has carbon and is way cheaper....I'm sure alot of people want real Carbon fiber but Try finding a carbon dash or shift bezel or arm rest made out of real carbon.

Yeah I see what your saying it would most likely have to be custom made if you wanted it in actual carbon fiber. I know its not cheap but damn i'd save up the money to do it.

• 2 years later...

wrapped? why not go legit and use real carbon fiber?

Just FYI: you just brought back a thread from 2 1/2+ yrs. ago. I just may be your only response? ;)

Just FYI: you just brought back a thread from 2 1/2+ yrs. ago. I just may be your only response? ;)

sorry to beat a dead horse but i can carbon fiber and after seeing the real stuff i refuse to think about wrapping anything i can paint cars why would i plastidip one when its the same price ya know