PapaSango

So i am selling my quest sad but yea no place to store it for the winter plus i have too many projects going on. ok so i purchased the car from the dealership i work at last summer cause the 1st owner (yea i am the 2nd owner) bought NISSAN GTR and the quest had been sitting for a couple years and was rough at idle (apperently the gas had been in the tank for too long well he didnt know this and was ready to move on) anyways so i bought the car did some tune up and replaced all belts and hoses and wires ( i have the service doc) and it ran like magic love the car to death but i just hate it sitting arround in the cold considering how pampered it was before i bought the car. the car is in excellent condition no rust or dents i even still have the original mats that came with the car. well long story short here is a link to the Craigslist Ad i have in the baltimore area. just send me an email if you interested. also have more pics.

craigslist ad : http://baltimore.cra...2801905306.html

Edited by PapaSango