87 Conquest Front Seats

infamos

Are the 87 conquest front seats one piece? Is the headrest and the seat one piece?

I have an excellent set of halos that I picked up from the junkyard and would like to use them on my 87 seats.

Thanks...

The 87's are a two piece seat like the 88-89s, however it would take a bit of modifications to make them interchangeable. A couple members on here have done it and have detailed write-ups with pics. I personally prefer the 87 seats over the 88-89 because of the increased visibility when checking blind spots. And an 87 seat looks goofy with the halos imo, but it's all about what you like so don't let me stop you!

Dan

The 87's are a two piece seat like the 88-89s, however it would take a bit of modifications to make them interchangeable. A couple members on here have done it and have detailed write-ups with pics. I personally prefer the 87 seats over the 88-89 because of the increased visibility when checking blind spots. And an 87 seat looks goofy with the halos imo, but it's all about what you like so don't let me stop you!

Dan

I'll do a search. Good advice. I was hoping that it was an easy swap and interchange weekly/monthly.

Thanks...