89 Conquest - Parting Out Project Car.

Vanishing Point

There has been alot of interest with the 3.90 gears. Thanks to all.

These are already installed in a rear end, and thats how I would like to sell them. Unfortunately I have not got it removed from the car yet so that I can get size and weight for shipping. To much football and me to lazy this weekend.

I have alot of PMs and e-mails with people interested requesting a final price.

Once I get a final price I will start with the first person interested and then go to the next until its sold.

Hope this seems fair.

Edited by Vanishing Point

Do you have cowl cover and grilles, not cracked or brittle, how much to 44060?

I believe this is the cowl

I do have a grill in great shape paited black.

The problem is the shipping. The parts are long which really drives up the shipping costs.

I will get some measurement and let you know.

Hey I need front and rear shocks are they any good

I have 2 sets.

The first set I bought to replace the originals that came with the car. I bought these from the local parts store, but can no remember the brand.They are gas charged shocks and have around 2500 miles on them. I have pics, but am at work now but I can post latter.

I thought I would like to move up to KYBs GR-2s so I bought a set and a ground control coil over kit. These are still on the car and will stay there until I scrap the car out in a few months.

The first set I can box up and send out anytime. $50 OBO+shipping.

Please note the fronts are inserts.

I have 2 sets.

The first set I bought to replace the originals that came with the car. I bought these from the local parts store, but can no remember the brand.They are gas charged shocks and have around 2500 miles on them. I have pics, but am at work now but I can post latter.

I thought I would like to move up to KYBs GR-2s so I bought a set and a ground control coil over kit. These are still on the car and will stay there until I scrap the car out in a few months.

The first set I can box up and send out anytime. $50 OBO+shipping.

Please note the fronts are inserts.